We want to get your feet on African soil, working with some truly wonderful people to ultimately give students the best start in life.
- Double Me works with lovely people like you to share their training and expertise in order to improve the educational experience for others in a school in East Africa.
- We work with local schools in Uganda, helping to train and equip teachers and educational professionals where needed.
- Jenga and the British Council in Mbale in Uganda link with us in order to provide training for teachers at an annual conference.
- We work with Smalls For All, taking pants for children and women we work with.
- We support the work of Makapads – sanitary products made in Uganda at an excellent price to help keep girls in school.